Mindfulness Meditation Specialists
At wellbeingmind we specialise in teaching simplicity, with mindful practices that you can apply in your life everyday, to bring about a mentally quiet, clear and emotionally calm state.
Much has been written about the benefits that a mindful practice can bring, The NHS encourages us to pay more attention to the present moment as a way to improve our mental wellbeing.
Mindfulness is recommended by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) as a way to prevent depression in people who have had 3 or more bouts of depression in the past
Have a look at the following questions, if you answer yes to any of them mindfulness could really be of benefit to you;
1. Do you feel stressed?
2. Do you find it hard to relax?
3. Are you sometimes unkind to yourself?
4. Do you have too many negative thoughts?
5. Is your head constantly full of internal chatter?
6. Do you find it difficult to concentrate or really focus?
7. Does your mind feel agitated and you find it hard to sleep?
8. Do you ignore your own intuition in favour of listening to others?
9. Do you feel unduly rushed and under constand relentless time pressure?
10. Do you find it difficult to let go of feelings of anger, resentment or irritation?
At Wellbeingmind we offer;